- 1/2 cup of teff flour
- 1 cup of coconut sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1 stick of butter or 1/2 cup
- 1/2 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder or cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 3 eggs, room temperature
- 1/2 cup of dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup of white chocolate chips
- Heat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease an 8×8 inch baking pan with extra butter.
- In a mixing bowl, add the teff, sugar, and salt.
- In a saucepan over low hear add the butter, once it starts to melt add cocoa or cacao powder. Whisk until it is fully combined.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool for 3-5 minutes.
- Add vanilla to the cocoa/butter mixture. Whisk until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Add the mixture to the dry ingredients and combine.
- Fold in white and dark chocolate chips to the mixture.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until done.