• 1 bunch of curly kale
• 2 tablespoons of olive oil
• 1 teaspoon of chilli flakes
• 1 teaspoon of paprika
• Himalayan pink salt to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Line 2 large baking trays with parchment paper.
3. Wash and dry the kale. Ensure that the kale is thoroughly dry to prevent burning the chips.
4. Remove kale leaves from the center stem, and tear into medium bite sized pieces.
5. Combine the olive oil, chilli flakes, and paprika in a large bowl.
6. Add the kale leaves to this bowl, and toss them in the oil mixture.
7. Spread the kale in a single layer on the prepared baking trays.
8. Bake for 12-15 minutes.
9. Swap the trays half way through the cooking time, or until the leaves are crisp.
10. Remove from the oven, and add salt.